What is Vistara’s (UK) baggage policy?
The Vistara baggage policy for regular basic fares include the following:
• Carry-on baggage
• 1 personal item - Fee free
• 1 carry-on item - Fee free
• Checked baggage / Hold luggage - Applicable fees per bag increase with number checked
• Overweight and Oversize bags - Applicable fees per bag depending on weight and size categories
• Sikh Kirpan, arms, and sports equipment - Certain items might have applicable fees
What is Vistara’s (UK) carry-on baggage policy?
Vistara allows 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop bag) per passenger fee free.
• Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
• 115 centimeters (55 x 40 x 20 cm) including handles and wheels
• Fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you
• Personal items include a jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty free items, and assistive devices (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, strollers, child restraint seats, etc.) do not count towards your carry-on allowance.
NOTE: Bulkhead seats do not have under seat storage, therefore, all carry-on baggage must be stowed in the overhead bin during take-off and landing.
What is Vistara’s (UK) checked baggage / hold luggage policy?
Vistara’s (UK) standard checked baggage / hold luggage policy details follow:
• Business – 30 kg total for all bags
• Premium Economy – 20 kg total for all bags
• Economy – 15 kg total for all bags
What is Vistara’s (UK) fee for excess and overweight baggage?
Vistara will charge INR 350 per kg in excess of the allowable. The maximum weight per bag is 32 kg.
What is Vistara’s (UK) fee for overweight baggage?
Vistara will charge the following for bags that are greater than the standard 50 pounds or 23 kilograms:
• 51 to 70 pounds or 24 to 32 kilograms: $100.00 USD extra per bag
• 71 to 100 pounds or 33 to 46 kilograms: $200.00 USD extra per bag
• Bags exceeding 100 pounds or 46 kilograms will not be accepted as checked baggage / hold luggage.
What is Vistara’s (UK) policy for Kirpan?
Vistara will allow carriage of a kirpan by a Sikh passenger. Total maximum length of 22.86 cms – blade not exceeding 15.24 cms.
Are there fees for sports equipment and arms on Vistara?
Sports equipment such as skis, golf bags, fishing equipment, hockey, and lacrosse equipment will be accepted up to Vistara’s (UK) size and weight limits and will count as one checked bag/hold bag. Arms and ammunition may be carried as checked baggage only. A handling charge of INR 5000 plus applicable GST will be levied. However, Defence forces, Para military forces, and Police may be exempt with presentation of appropriate documentation.
POCs on-board will be permitted only after getting clearances from Engineering, Security Departments (if same is applicable and deemed required as per opinion of Vistara medical team. All equipment on board must be secure.