Does Sri Lankan Airlines have Online Check-in?
Yes, Sri Lankan Airlines Online Check-in allows you to check-in between 48 hours and 2 hours before your flight departs. As a reminder, you will need your travel documents and applicable flight information to complete the online check-in process and access to a printer if you plan to print your boarding pass.
Check-in now for your Sri Lankan Airlines flight here
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- You must have a flight number and booking reference number
- Only passengers on flights operated by Sri Lankan Airlines can use Online Check-in
- You are not a passenger requiring special services (unaccompanied minors, disabled, medicines)
- You are not transporting pets
*Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, but be aware that there are different procedures for baggage drop-off depending on your departure airport:
- If your flight departs from San Salvador, San Jose C.R, or Lima airports, make sure to locate the service counter where you can register your bags.
- If your flight departs from another airport, make sure to inform the TACA Team that you have already completed Online Check-in and they will direct you to designated counter to register your bags.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Online Check-in, you may check seat availability and choose the seat which suits you best.
Does Sri Lankan Airlines have Mobile Check-in?
No, Sri Lankan Airlines does not have Mobile Check-in.
Which airports support Sri Lankan Airlines’ Online Check-in?
Antofagasta (ANF), Arequipa (AQP), Asuncion (ASU), Belize (BZE), Bogota (BOG), Brasilia (BSB), Buenos Aires (EZE), Caracas (CCS), Cali (CLO), Cancun (CUN), Chicago (ORD), Chiclayo (CIX), Cuzco (CUZ), Dallas (DFW), David (DAV), Flores (FRS), Guatemala (GUA), Guayaquil (GYE), Havana (HAV), Houston (IAH), La Ceiba (LCE), La Paz (LPB), Liberia (LIR), Lima (LIM), Los Angeles (LAX), Juliaca (JUL), Managua (MGA), Medellin (MDE), Mendoza (MDZ), Mexico (MEX), Miami (MIA), Montevideo (MVD), New York (JFK), Orlando (MCO), Panama (PTY), Piura (PIU), Porto Alegre (POA), Quito (UIO), Rio de Janeiro (GIG), Roatan (RTB), San Francisco (SFO), San Jose (SJO), San Pedro Sula (SAP), San Salvador (SAL), Santa Cruz (VVI), Santiago de Chile (SCL), Santo Domingo (SDQ), Sao Paulo (GRU), Tarapoto (TPP), Tegucigalpa (TGU), Toronto (YYZ), Trujillo (TRU), Washington (IAD)
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
Passengers should arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to their scheduled flight departure time unless otherwise noted on their ticket. All check-in counters close 1 hour prior to departure.