You are allowed to carry-on at least one piece of baggage for free (depending on the class you travel), as well as any duty-free items. You may also carry other necessary items such as a small camera or a walking stick onboard.
- First Class Passengers: 2 pieces not exceeding 33lb/ 15kg (20 x 15 x 10in/ 50 x 37 x 25cm)
- Business Class Passengers: 2 pieces not exceeding 33lb/ 15kg (20 x 15 x 10in/ 50 x 37 x 25cm)
- Economy Class Passengers: 1 piece not exceeding 15lb/ 7kg (20 x 15 x 10in/ 50 x 37 x 25cm)
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Checked Baggage Allowance
Flights to and from Brazil:
- 2 pieces, each not to exceed 70lb (32 kg) and a maximum dimension of 62in (158 cm)
- 2 pieces each, not to exceed 50lb (23 kg) and a maximum dimension of 62 in (158 cm)
All other flights to and from Argentina, Canada, and the U.S:
- First and Business Class: 2 pieces each not exceeding 70lb/ 32kg maximum dimensions 62in/ 158cm
- Economy Class: 2 pieces each not exceeding 50lb/ 23kg maximum dimensions 62in/ 158cm
- First Class: 110lb (50kg)
- Business Class: 88lb (40kg)
- Economy Class: 66lb (30kg)
Excess, Overweight, Oversize Baggage Fees
If you have more bags than the permitted allowance or your bags exceed the weight or linear restrictions, you will be charged additional fees. For excess baggage rates please contact your nearest Qatar Airways Office.
Qatar Airways allows individuals to use electronic respiratory assistive devices in the passenger cabin as long as the device: displays a manufacturer’s label that indicates that the device meets with the requirements set by the QCAA, displays a manufacturer’s label that indicates that the device meets with the requirements set by the FAA, where requirements for medical portable electronic devices have not been set by the QCAA, and can be stowed according to cabin safety requirements.