What is Caribbean Airlines baggage policy?
The Caribbean Airlines baggage policy for regular basic fares include the following:
- Carry-on baggage.
- 1 personal item - Fee free
- 1 carry-on item - Fee free
- Checked baggage / Hold luggage - Applicable fees per bag increase with number checked
- Overweight and Oversize bags - Applicable fees per bag depending on weight and size categories
- Sports equipment - Certain items might have applicable fees
What is Caribbean Airlines carry-on baggage policy?
Caribbean Airlines allows 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop bag) per passenger fee free.
Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
- Maximum weight: 10kg/22lb
- Maximum linear dimensions: (L+W+H) 114cm/45in
Personal item should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
- Maximum linear dimensions must not exceed (L+W+H) 91cm/36in
NOTE: Bulkhead seats do not have under seat storage, therefore, all carry-on baggage must be stowed in the overhead bin during take-off and landing.
What is Caribbean Airlines checked baggage / hold luggage policy?
Caribbean Airlines standard checked baggage / hold luggage policy details follow:
- The route and type of fare you book determines how many complimentary checked bags you will receive.
- Maximum weight: 23kg/50lb
- Maximum linear dimensions: (L+W+H) 157cm/62in
Are there fees for baggage on Caribbean Airlines?
Yes, fees might apply. They are determined by the type of fare you purchase, your destination, if you are an active or retired military personnel, if you have status with Caribbean Airlines frequent flyer program, status with an affiliated carrier, or if you have a Caribbean Airlines sponsored credit/charge card.
Caribbean Airlines standard checked baggage / hold luggage fees follow:
- First bag: free
- Second bag (domestic): TTD 3.00/kg
- Second bag (international): free
For more information click here.
Are there fees for sports equipment on Caribbean Airlines?
Caribbean Airlines allow certain types of sporting equipment and musical instruments, which may form part of your free checked baggage allowance. The maximum weight allowed per items is 23kg (50lb) with maximum dimensions of (H+W+L) 157cm (62 in). Oversized sporting equipment and musical instruments will be permitted as excess baggage on a standby basis, at the applicable excess baggage charge.
If you are connecting from another airline to Caribbean Airlines, the carry-on and checked baggage policy applies. For more specific information click here.