Does Air Malta have Online Check-in?
Yes, Air Malta's Online Check-in allows you to check-in as early as 24 hours and up to 2 hours before your flight departs. As a reminder, you will need your travel documents and applicable flight information to complete the online check-in process and access to a printer if you plan to print your boarding pass.
Check-in now for your Air Malta flight here
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- All passengers using this service must have an e-ticket or a paper ticket
- Only passengers on flights operated by Air Malta can use Online Check-in
- You are not a passenger requiring special services (unaccompanied minors, disabled, medicines etc.)
- You are not transporting pets
- You are not travelling with infants
*Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, passengers who would like to check baggage may drop off their luggage at the airport at the counter designated for those who have used Online Check-in.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
In order to change seat assignments after using the Web Check-in service it is necessary to contact the Web check-in drop off counter at the airport.
Does Air Malta have Mobile Check-in?
- Passengers travelling with or without baggage can check-in on their mobile phone.
- You do not need to print your boarding card, just present your digital mobile boarding receipt at the gate.
- Mobile Check-in provides paperless process, Choose your seat, Easy baggage drop-off, less queuing, and check-in as early as 23 hours up to 2 hours prior to departure.
If I plan tp check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
Check in and boarding vary by airport, so it is important to find out what check-in closure times at your airport of departure are in order to arrive there in reasonable time for your check-in, airport security checks and boarding. For more information click here
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
It is recommended that all passengers arrive at the boarding gate no later than the time specified on your boarding pass.